Sunday, November 21, 2010

Imagine yourself as a young gay man or as a young lesbian and write a letter to your parents explaining your sexual preference

      If I have any pain about sexual preference i hope they forgive the sins I have done they indulge me chance to be forgiven  that what i made.I strained to restore any past but they have done so I can just correct the mistake if I try to help my family and myself to give pleasure even if only very few times I just give in a chance to live are impossible that this void will I curse myself and my family to you rather than a waste of the bluff in the past I made my family so now thanks to readers and hopefully forgive me, and hopefully to people close to me do not waste your life these are saying say "think global not local"but are having ever imagine but sometimes becoming  true we must help others before its to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment